Where exactly do you want to go?
When we ask that simple question, it kicks off a fascinating process of reflecting, dreaming and defining values and aspirations. With our expert guidance, the result becomes a custom strategic plan that creates the context for your financial strategy. It provides the structure for every financial decision you make.
The capacity of plan we create encompasses a lot. It anticipates and answers questions like:
- Can I retire at age 55 to pursue my passion in helping my favorite non-profit organization?
- If I do want to retire at age 55, will my standard of living or investment profile need to change?
- If I live to be 100, will I have enough money?
- If the market tanks, will I have enough money?
- How can I maximize my employment benefits such as stock options, 401(k) and Deferred Compensation Plan?
- Will my family be ok if I get hit by a bus?
- How will I fund my kids’ college education?
- If I develop Alzheimer’s Disease like my mother, what should I do now to provide myself the best care in the future without exhausting the retirement assets of my husband?
- What can I do to reduce my income taxes?
- How much can I give as a gift now without putting my own retirement funding at risk?
- What are the ways to transfer my wealth to the next generation?
Your plan reflects the combined professional expertise of wealth managers, accountants, and estate attorneys. When it’s in place, with us guiding you through every step of its implementation, you’re going to feel the pressure is off.
What we do for you evolves as you and your life evolve. But the underlying structure and support you receive remain constant. That’s real wealth management.
Services for Executives
Planning for executives involves unique challenges, including stock options, restricted stocks and pensions. We can help you navigate and make the most of your compensation package. We have dedicated resources and extensive experience delivering financial planning solutions for executives.
Our executive services incorporate a wide range of elements including:
- Stock options and restricted stock
- Rule 10b-5 sales plans
- Performance units
- 401(k)s, pensions and deferred compensation plans
- Diversifying concentrated stock positions
- Savings strategies
- Retirement planning
- Education funding
- Estates and trusts
- Charitable giving